Friday, September 30, 2011

New Traditions | Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My current obsession is     Undertoes (Starbucks short doppios with 2 pumps of white chocolate! YUMMM!) 
2.    Playing with my puppy       makes me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is   My ability to turn a frown upside down and make a positive of any situation  .

4.   Wearing my heart on my sleeve and letting people hurt me   is my greatest weakness.

5.  My life is    up and down. Somedays I feel like I've got it all figured out and the next I'm like "wait, what? How is this going to get better?!"

    6.  In high school I was     unaware of my abilities. I could've been on a completely different track if I had realized my potential. But everything happens for a reason and I'm greatful for where I've been because it led me to where I am now!

7.  When I'm super tired    I get silly and obnoxious. I get a second wind, and clean or go crazy on some crafts!
Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment