Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dear Future.

Dear Future,

I know that the present and I aren’t doing so well right now. It’s a constant fight for control between us right now and it’s not working out so well. But when the time is ready and I break it off with the present and give my everything to you, the future, I just want to put in a request for some of these things that I want/expect.

A beautiful house near nature that I can have kids who run around outside with our pets instead of getting chubby playing video games all day.

A creative place for me to make fun games and crafts for expanding those precious dendrites in my children’s brains.

A nook surrounded by books where I can escape.

A big tree in the backyard where me and my future husband can build a giant two story playhouse for the children to create memories.

A beautiful kitchen where I can create fabulous meals as well as teach my kids how to cook and bake!

A beautiful family to be proud of until the day I die!

Love, Me.

1 comment:

  1. Next door to Miss.C who will gladly come over for said baking and cooking to learn from you!
    I love you list lady, and I'm glad you also love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete