Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Okay, so sorry I've been MIA for the last week or so. My life has been a whirlwind. Haven't had time to do anything!! Ahhhhhh! Well anywho, here it is!


1.   Nothing says fall like     life outside changing colors! Love it.

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   Trick or treating...whether I have a viable excuse or not! as well as carving pumpkins. Part of me hates it (it's so gross and messy.) Part of me loves it (spending time with those you do it with and making funny faces in the pumpkin!)

3.  My favorite fall treat is   Pumpkin bread && caramel apple spice's from Starbucks! Yummmy!! :) 

4. Fall makes me think of    holidays!    because   it's like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!! and then January comes and it's all over. :(

 
5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    amazing colors, gloves, sleds, hot chocolate, good times around a fire, and of course, being wrapped up in a blanket right next to the fireplace falling asleep reading a book!

 
            6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is     jeans, sweaters, or cardigans, and some cute boots! 

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Thanksgiving. I love spending time with my family and friends. Two of us are falling asleep in the couch while grandma is throwing the sunday paper in front of us telling us to start making a Christmas list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment