Saturday, October 8, 2011

Late Fill in the Blank Friday!

1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      girls who wear clothes that don't fit. I'm chubby and I know it, therefore I don't wear clothes that make people say "umm, does she know that she's not a size 2? because her pants sure do"
2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is   Cleaning...it relaxes me.

3.  When I've had a bad day I   call Miss C. she always makes me laugh, no matter what.

4. I'd prefer    spa day    to   a candlelit dinner    any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    thinking about where I'll be in 5 years. No matter how hard I try I'm just not a planner.

6.  Something worth fighting for is     LOVE, this be the love of your marriage, kids or just family in general.. its worth all the tears. Well said.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    "she may be socially awkward and in her own world but man she's such a sweetheart!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment